[SingCERT] Oracle Java SE Critical Patch Update Advisory for February 2012
- Published on Thursday, 02 February 2012 10:15
[ Summary ]
Oracle has released a total of 14 new security fixes across Java SE products.
[ Affected Systems ]
· JDK and JRE 7 Update 2 and earlier
· JDK and JRE 6 Update 30 and earlier
· JDK and JRE 5.0 Update 33 and earlier
· SDK and JRE 1.4.2_35 and earlier
· JavaFX 2.0.2 and earlier
[ Impact Analysis ]
A remote user can execute arbitrary code on the target system or denial of service conditions.
[ Solution/Workaround ]
Due to the threat posed by a successful attack, Oracle strongly recommends that customers apply the fixes as soon as possible.