[SingCERT] Oracle Java SE and Java for Business Critical Patch Update
- Published on Wednesday, 16 February 2011 12:28
[ Summary ]
Oracle has released a critical patch update containing 21 new security fixes across Java SE and Java For Business products.
[ Affected Systems ]
- JDK and JRE 6 Update 23 and earlier for Windows, Solaris, and Linux
- JDK 5.0 Update 27 and earlier for Solaris 9
- SDK 1.4.2_29 and earlier for Solaris 8
Java for Business
- JDK and JRE 6 Update 23 and earlier for Windows, Solaris and Linux
- JDK and JRE 5.0 Update 27 and earlier for Windows, Solaris and Linux
- SDK and JRE 1.4.2_29 and earlier for Windows, Solaris and Linux
[ Impact Analysis ]
A remote user can execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service condition against the target system.
[ Solution/Workaround ]
Updates are available.
[ Reference ]