[SingCERT] Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for January 2013
- Published on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 14:10
[ Summary ]
Microsoft has released 7 security bulletins for the month of January 2013 to address vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Office, Developers Tools, Server Software, and .NET Framework.
MS13-001 and MS13-002 are rated Critical and MS13-003, MS13-004, MS13-005, MS13-006 and MS13-007 are rated Important as successful exploitation of these vulnerabilities will allow remote code execution, elevation of privilege, security features bypass, or cause denial-of-service conditions.
- MS13-001 Vulnerability in Windows Print Spooler Components Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2769369) - Critical
- MS13-002 Vulnerabilities in Microsoft XML Core Services Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2756145) - Critical
- MS13-003 Vulnerabilities in System Center Operations Manager Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2748552) - Important
- MS13-004 Vulnerabilities in .NET Framework Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2769324) - Important
- MS13-005 Vulnerability in Windows Kernel-Mode Driver Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2778930) - Important
- MS13-006 Vulnerability in Microsoft Windows Could Allow Security Feature Bypass (2785220) - Important
- MS13-007 Vulnerability in Open Data Protocol Could Allow Denial of Service (2769327) - Important